Istec IST-101 · 3-channel frequency generator · portable design · advanced testing and verification of overspeed protection systems
In a number of situations determining functionality of speed monitoring- and protection systems in the field is required, for example to check over- or underspeed functionality on a 2oo3 speed measuring system. The standard available function generators do not allow a 3 channel control of all function regarding overspeed, underspeed, speed acceleration. The compact three channel battery powered speed calibrator has been build based on the input from field service engineers and for its purpose it is truly one of the most easy to use and complete field service instruments in the field.
- 3 channel frequency generator
- All 3 channels are independent adjustable for frequency, amplitude, offset and phase
- Sweep function
- Loop current monitor
- Over speed, 1oo1, 2oo2, 3oo3, 1oo2, 2oo3, 3oo3
- Under speed, 1oo1, 2oo2, 3oo3, 1oo2, 2oo3, 3oo3
- Zero speed, 1oo1, 2oo2, 3oo3, 1oo2, 2oo3, 3oo3
- Loop okay function, 1oo1, 2oo2, 3oo3, 1oo2, 2oo3, 3oo3
- Sensor okay (current monitoring per channel).
- Reverse rotation / Forward rotation
- Acceleration (speed)