Istec RTD580 · RTD580-S-3-100-A-316-3-8-E-2000-6-50-A-8000-100-S · RTD bearing temperature sensor · oil barrier design · 3-wire · Simplex · stainless steel
The RTD580 is an oil-tight RTD bearing sensor (Pt100) that measures bearing temperatures on industrial rotating equipment; a key indicator for oil film and bearing health monitoring. Its small sensor tip allows for quick measurements and easy installation, while different cabling options offer excellent durability in harsh environments.
Features RTD580 standard version
The RTD580-S-3-100-A-316-3-8-E-2000-6-50-A-8000-100-S is the most selected version of the RTD580, and fits most applications. However, for many other options refer to the datasheet.
- Oil-tight temperature measurement solution
- Class A
- 316 stainless steel
- Tip diameter 3 mm, length 8 mm
- Oil barrier diameter 6 mm, length 50 mm
- 2000 mm fibreglass SSOB cable between sensor tip and oil barrier
- 8000 mm PTFE/PFA cable after oil barrier
- 100 mm tails length
- 2 bar test certificate on oil seal