Jaquet DSF1210.00 SHV Ex atex (5m) · 374Z-05176 · premium industrial hall effect speed sensor · M12x1 housing · 5m teflon cable · Ex approvals
The speed sensor DSF1210.00 SHV Ex atex is suitable for use with a pole wheel to generate speed proportional frequency signals. They exhibit dynamic behaviour, whereby pulse generation down to 0.05 Hz is guaranteed. The sensing element is a magnetically biased Hall device, followed by an amplifier having a trigger characteristic and short circuit proof output stage.
This speed sensor is certified for applications in areas with explosive atmospheres. The sensor is to be duly used in undamaged and clean condition. Modifications of sensors are prohibited if not expressly listed in these operating instructions.
- Square wave from push-pull output stage
- DC coupled to the supply (0V = reference voltage)
- Load current max. 25 mA
- Output voltage:
UHi > USupply - 4 V (at Isource = 25 mA)
ULo < 2 V (at Isink = 25 mA)
- The voltage drop as a result of the cable impedance and resistance of safety
- barriers must be allowed for.
- Short circuit proof and protected against reverse polarity